Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fog and Mist on the water Original Oil Painting















MORNING MIST
36 x 36
Oil on Canvas
Email me for price

This is one of my all time favorite paintings I've done this year!  I was invited to participate in a PLEIN AIR PAINT-OUT Festival in Rehoboth Beach, DE last Spring - This photo was taken at Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge -- it was my first time there and I was completely overwhelmed with the scenery that I shot over 1000 photos that day!  It's such a GORGEOUS area and a PERFECT place for  photographers and painters!  I highly recommend it for anyone who is creative or enjoys nature!

This piece has inspired me to paint more foggy - misty scenes with vanishing tree lines and mountains in the distance.  I am currently working on two large scale works that are similar to this one -- will show more as they progress....

Thanks for looking!

No comments: